Turn Lights On specialises in leading engaged teams and is passionate about helping people connect! We have worked with a variety of companies and organisations including Admiral, Office of National statistics and Royal College of Nurses.
We provided courses, training, workshops away-days and more. Contact [email protected] to talk about your specific requirements.
Why companies use Turn Lights On:
- Disengagement costs. Unengaged workers take more time off and are less productive and profitable overall
- A more positive work-culture helps minimise the number of people affected by stress, causing less absenteeism and better productivity
- Organisations with happier employees report greater levels of customer satisfaction
- Research has shown that low morale cuts productivity by nearly a half. Just a fifth (21%) of British workers consider themselves ‘very effective’ in their current job role. Employees believe that they would be as much as 45% more productive if they were doing a job they loved, and 28% more productive with better training*
- Turn Lights On is an alternative to mindfulness and meditation, which is not for everyone
*Sourced from http://www.haygroup.com/uk/press/details.aspx?id=7184